As L'Éphémère Review enters its second year, we are seeking passionate, dedicated new staff members. All roles are 100% volunteer and remote, and each position requires 1-4 hours of work per week. Each role can be moulded to fit availability and level of experience. Candidates may start as soon as possible.
Although we cannot offer monetary compensation at the time, we will promote your work on our social media channels and support any and all of your endeavours.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- A short, third-person bio
- Supplementary materials (please see each listing for more information)
- Why you want to work for us
NOTE: Successful candidates will be asked to provide an author's photo upon acceptance. We primarily use Facebook and email correspondence for staff-wide announcements. We expect all staff members to remain active in our (private) Facebook group and reachable through Facebook Messenger and email.
Social Media Manager
- Curate, schedule, and post on L'Éphémère Review's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) using Facebook scheduling, TweetDeck, and Later.
- Interact proactively with followers and audience (e.g. answer questions, retweet/share contributors' work, etc.).
- Promote L'Éphémère Review and brainstorm ideas in order to reach a wider audience (e.g. retweet/share work from other journals, maintain positive relationship with readers and contributors, stay active in online literary community, collaborative work with other journals, etc.).
- Choose one out of the following three options (make sure they are informative and adheres to our aesthetic + voice)
- Write three potential newsletters.
- Write three potential Facebook posts.
- Write three potential Instagram captions.
Send your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Staff Application - [The position you are applying for]". Questions may also be directed in the same email.
We look forward to reading your applications!