NOTE: SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR PART FOUR: THE RECLAMATION ONLY
If accepted, L'Éphémère Review will acquire first North American serial/electronic rights and promote your work in posts across our social media platforms. All rights return to the contributor following publication.
- Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Beyond the Shallows - The Reclamation"
- You may submit previously published work if permissible by the original publisher.
- We encourage simultaneous submissions, but please let us know if your pieces have been accepted elsewhere.
- Your submissions should be in either Times New Roman or Garamond, 12 pt. font, single-spaced. Please submit your pieces in Word (.doc/.docx) files.
- Although we want to see (above all else) poetry submissions, we will also accept prose and creative nonfiction pieces that evoke poetic language, form, and style.
- You may submit up to five poems, three prose pieces, and two creative nonfiction pieces.
- Your submission cannot total more than fifteen pages; each poem should begin on a new page.
- Keep all prose and creative nonfiction submissions under 5,000 words EACH (total word count can be above 5,000 words, but no single piece should exceed 5,000 words).
- Please include a third-person bio in the body of the email and an author’s photo (the higher the resolution, the better).
- You may submit new work, every week; however, there is no guarantee that your work will be published in all four parts of Beyond the Shallows.
- We aim to respond back within 24-48 hours.
- Submission deadline for Part Four: The Reclamation is Thursday, April 26th at 11:59Pm PST.